TSE Technologies has the knowledge and experience to take your control system from concept through completion and beyond.
Our qualified staff can assist you with all aspects of the design stage, ensuring your project will get off on the right foot and we will be on the ground throughout the installation to ensure your needs are met and any challenges overcome.
Whether its post project support or existing infrastructure maintenance, you can rest easy knowing that TSE will be there for you, now and in the future. Just drop us a line and we will be more than happy to visit you and your facilities and begin to demonstrate our committment to service.
Installation & Commissioning
- On-Site System Start-up and In-Depth Operator Training
- Verification of all Sensing Devices and Controller Outputs Prior to Live Operation
- On-Demand Refresher Training Sessions using Screen-Share Technology
- Remote Post Project Support Provided for every Project
- Ensure Operator Confidence with Free Support for a Year after Startup
- Customized Operation Manuals & As-Built Drawings Provided for each Installation
- Detailed Operator Instructions Tailor Made for your Facility
- Updated System Drawings ensure the Safety & Reliability of your System Now and in the Future
Control System Maintenance
- Control System Upgrades and Retrofits, Designed and Managed In-House
- Sensor Calibration, Troubleshooting and Replacement
- Thermistors, RTD’s & Thermocouples Tested and Calibrated to our Certified Traceable Testing Equipment
- Pressure Sensors Scaled and Validated using our NIST Certified Pressure Calibrators
- Flow Meters and Load Cells Verified & Calibrated to Manufacturers Specifications
- PID Loop Tuning, Analog Signal Verification & Troubleshooting
- Motor Starter and Variable Frequency Drive Setup
- Trained & Experienced with Most Major Brands (and still learning)
- Allen Bradley, Siemens, ABB, Danfoss, and Many More!
- Remote System Monitoring and On-Site Operator Support
Electrical System Engineering
- Power Distribution and Communication Network Design
- Instrumentation Selection & Specification
- System Decommissioning and Retrofit Removals
- Existing Electrical System Optimization & As-Built Documentation